OMNI Practice Group gives back to our neighborhood and the dental community by donating time and money to a variety of charitable efforts. Here are just some of the ways we give back each year:
- OMNI’s Owner and Founder, Rod Johnston, started the Eastside Basket Brigade in 2012, an organization whose mission is to feed hundreds of families dinner on Thanksgiving each year.
- OMNI is proud to announce our 2021 holiday giving campaign for injured combat veterans and their families. We are partnering with a wonderful non-profit organization called Everyone for Veterans (E4V). For more information, please visit omni-pg.com/give-to-e4v.
- Frank Sciabica, DDS, and Omni Practice Group Broker traveled to Nepal in 2018 with a Seattle church group and provided basic dental care for remote villages.
- In 2015, Jen Bennett, Omni Practice Group Broker, traveled to Pokhara, Nepal, and treated residents in a mobile clinic.
- The Oral Cancer Foundation Walk in Seattle – Sponsor
- Washington Academy of General Dentistry – Preferred Provider and donor
- Seattle-King County Dental Society – Sponsor
- University of Washington School of Dentistry Bite Open Golf Tournament – Sponsor
- Thurston-Mason County Dental Society Annual Golf Tournament – Sponsor
- We also sponsor numerous other local dental society meetings each year.
If you have a donation request, please your request to email@example.com.