The Administrative Assistant will work with the Office Manager and CEO to execute tasks and support our team of brokers and marketing team.
– Internally audit files in accordance with local regulations
– Update and assemble marketing materials
– Post content on social media
– Execute mailings (mail merge, stuffing envelopes)
– Update content for email newsletters
– Maintain office printers and scanners
– Perform data entry and research
– Order supplies
– Pay invoices
– Must have intermediate proficiency in Word (must know how to mail-merge), Publisher, PowerPoint, Excel, Gmail, Google Calendar, Dropbox, MailChimp or other email marketing platforms.
– Copy editing and experience using Buffer, Asana, and CRM software a plus.
– Looking for someone who is organized and pays attention to details. Someone who is willing to cross-train and is flexible. Someone with a sense of humor and a positive attitude.
– Must be able to climb one flight of stairs (no elevator in this building).
– Must be able to pass a background check and keep doctor information confidential.
OMNI Group International, dba OMNI Practice Group and OMNI Healthcare Real Estate, is headquartered in Kenmore, Washington in a small office with a beautiful view of Lake Washington. We help doctors purchase/lease/sell medical/dental/veterinary practices and real estate. We are a growing company made up of people who work hard and enjoy what we do.
To apply: Along with your resume, please include a cover letter which includes why you want this position.