Buying A Dental Practice In Today's Market - Webinar
Wednesday, March 22, 2023
7:00 PM - 8:30 PM PT
You spent years learning to be a dentist in dental school, but did they teach you how to own a practice?
– Top 10 reasons why you should buy a dental practice as soon as possible!
– 5 things to beware of when you buy.
– Leases bloody leases: what to watch out for.
– Your current dentist boss loves you, we’ll tell you why.
– Fear is good, not taking action is bad.
– DSOs and why they’re good for individual practice ownership.
– Learn the skills and tools that smart dentists have used to let them retire early.
Presented by Rod Johnston, MBA, CMA and Owner/Founder of Omni Practice Group.
Rod Johnston, MBA, CMA, Owner and Principal Broker, Omni Practice Group – Rod’s background in accounting, finance, sales, and real estate makes him one of the most well-rounded practice transition consultants in America. Rod has an MBA from Seattle University and is a Certified Management Accountant. He is also an Accredited Business Appraiser by the Institute of Business Appraisers. Rod’s experience and background include stints as a financial planner, as Assistant Treasurer and Director of Accounting for AT&T Wireless, and as a Commercial Broker for Keller-Williams and Omni Healthcare Real Estate. Rod started Omni in 2004 with two things in mind; provide a Nordstrom-like service to help doctors with their transition, and to be an expert resource to medical professionals in the fields we work in. He has developed systems and processes in the brokerage industry that are mimicked and copied throughout the nation. He and his company have transitioned hundreds of practices with great success while maintaining a “win-win” relationship between his clients.
This webinar is FREE. Space is limited! Anyone who registers can access the webinar on-demand if you aren’t able to attend live.